Welcome - Read me first!

Discuss anything related to Amazon FBA Private Label
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Crescent
Site Admin

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Crescent »

Welcome!

This 3 part video should help you get started:

viewforum.php?f=13

Sadaf wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:42 am Hi
I am sadaf. I want to start amazon business in US .
I am beginner. So i want learn first .how to do work and learn about amazon from a to z.
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Smudges1972

Post by Smudges1972 »

Hello Cresent,

I've just come across you and I think your brilliant, I've already subscribed to your youtube channel and watched some videos.

I need some help or guidance if possible. I sell branded product in the outdoor industry, I try to pick/stock brands that Amazon doesn't sell themselves or quirky brands that aren't too competitive.

I generally just jump on the back of an existing listing or sometimes I need to create a listing. Have you any tips or video's I can check out that looks identifying branded product that has potential or getting an edge over your competitor selling the same brand.

Thanks

Darren

Crescent
Site Admin

Post by Crescent »

Hello Darren,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your support! I'm glad you find value in the content. I don't do arbitrage/wholesale so I don't have any content on that topic, unfortunately.

Smudges1972 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:35 pm Hello Cresent,

I've just come across you and I think your brilliant, I've already subscribed to your youtube channel and watched some videos.

I need some help or guidance if possible. I sell branded product in the outdoor industry, I try to pick/stock brands that Amazon doesn't sell themselves or quirky brands that aren't too competitive.

I generally just jump on the back of an existing listing or sometimes I need to create a listing. Have you any tips or video's I can check out that looks identifying branded product that has potential or getting an edge over your competitor selling the same brand.

Thanks

Darren
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

ptd935

Post by ptd935 »

Thanks very much for providing such a range of information in one place. I’ve purchased goods on alibaba and have uploaded a shipping plan and had successful delivery. I’m not thrilled with how I’ve gone about this and need to take tome to consider better product options. However, in saying that I’ve learned valuable skills and lessons in the process. I am presently in a difficult financial position. I live in the country, in quite a remote area of Western Australia. I was injured at school intervening in a fight between students, trying to protect one from another two. As a result I have permanent spinal damage and need an income. I will not be able to return to teaching. I’ve felt inundated with emails and unsolicited phone calls from gurus all wanting to sell me their marketing strategies, to the point I feel inundated. I’ve already had a product ‘gated’ and am at. Loss as to how to remedy that situation.
Thanks for this opportunity. I’ll work my way through the information provided.

Crescent
Site Admin

Post by Crescent »

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. If you've already purchased inventory and its in a gated category, you can apply to get ungated and then send in the inventory. This video goes over it:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=219&p=582&hilit=restrictions#p582
ptd935 wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:00 am Thanks very much for providing such a range of information in one place. I’ve purchased goods on alibaba and have uploaded a shipping plan and had successful delivery. I’m not thrilled with how I’ve gone about this and need to take tome to consider better product options. However, in saying that I’ve learned valuable skills and lessons in the process. I am presently in a difficult financial position. I live in the country, in quite a remote area of Western Australia. I was injured at school intervening in a fight between students, trying to protect one from another two. As a result I have permanent spinal damage and need an income. I will not be able to return to teaching. I’ve felt inundated with emails and unsolicited phone calls from gurus all wanting to sell me their marketing strategies, to the point I feel inundated. I’ve already had a product ‘gated’ and am at. Loss as to how to remedy that situation.
Thanks for this opportunity. I’ll work my way through the information provided.
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

mervynrd

Post by mervynrd »

Hi Cresent,

My name is Mervyn from New Zealand. I am a beginner and happen to bump into your awesome YouTube channel. Thank you very much for the work you do Cresent, your channel is very informative and precise. I have been stuck at research but your videos taught me the "why". I am still at the research mode however, with a clarity and boy its been hard to find a product that meets all your criteria. I think I have just found a product which I can work on but will post it here for your input as it may not meet the brand criteria. fingers crossed

Great to be here and hope to connect with all if not most of you

cheers
Mervyn

Ujdesgns

Post by Ujdesgns »

Hi Crescent,
I am new to the Amazon business. I am of the older generation, but would like to develop this business. Thank you for your generosity, it is really valued. Looking forward to learning lots so I can build passive income towards for my retirement
Keda

AltynSoltan

Post by AltynSoltan »

Hello. My name is Altyn. I am new here. I am planning to start selling on Amazon. Thank you Crescent for this course !