FNSKU vs UPC Barcodes and Everything You Need to Know for Amazon FBA Private Label

Learn everything about barcodes.No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Crescent
Site Admin

FNSKU vs UPC Barcodes and Everything You Need to Know for Amazon FBA Private Label

Post by Crescent » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:45 pm

I'll explain to you the requirements and the differences between a UPC barcode and an Amazon FNSKU barcode, what they are, what they do and most importantly, where they are used and where they need to go on your product for Amazon FBA private labeling. I'll also show you what your options are for purchasing your UPC barcode and how to set up your listing and generate your FNSKU.

My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Happy

Re: FNSKU vs UPC Barcodes and Everything You Need to Know for Amazon FBA Private Label

Post by Happy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 am

Hi kao, I have been following your video from YouTube and they are all great!

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: FNSKU vs UPC Barcodes and Everything You Need to Know for Amazon FBA Private Label

Post by Crescent » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Happy wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 am
Hi kao, I have been following your video from YouTube and they are all great!
Glad you're finding value in the content and thank you for your feedback and support!
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

aleksyuz

Post by aleksyuz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi Kao,
I am you follower i often watch your videos.
Please I need your help. I am new at private label I have 2 questions below:
1) When I created my private label listing I was asked to choose FBA Product Barcode Preference- Amazon barcode or manufacturer barcode? I am going to apply only FNSKU code on each unit of my inventory when packaging. So which option should i choose ? Also I don't know if you have some videos about how to set up FBA settings ?
2) Jungle Scout suggests to add or apply some photo of product on each unit when packaging, my supplier was surprised because of that requirement? They haven't heard before about photo on packaging? plz advise

Thanks in advance,
Alex