Amazon Keyword Research | How to Find the Best Keywords for FBA Private Label in 2019

Learn how to do keyword research.
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Crescent
Site Admin

Amazon Keyword Research | How to Find the Best Keywords for FBA Private Label in 2019

Post by Crescent » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:17 am

I'll show the traditional tools to do keyword research in order to put together a highly targeted and relative keywords list for your product listing, your backend keyword list and your PPC campaigns for Amazon FBA private label in 2019. I'll also show you the newest tool from Jungle Scout called Keyword Scout that makes doing keyword research extremely easy by providing keyword data directly from Amazon.

My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

jameseproctor

Re: Amazon Keyword Research | How to Find the Best Keywords for FBA Private Label in 2019

Post by jameseproctor » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:09 pm

Hi Crescent,

Another great video of information! From a strategy standpoint, how much do you intend on spending as a percentage at the beginning of a product launch to get to the first page. Let's take the hypothetical you use of A $20 Sales Price and a $10 cost of product including FBA fees. You have $10 per product to play with. As a rule of thumb, should your Advertising cost be around 50%? I know that once you get to page one, you can deactivate your PPC campaign but if sounds like you need to aggressively use PPC at the beginning. In addition, I guess you need to consider the giveaways and discounted promotions in your initial campaign as you won't be using your full listing price in the beginning in order to get the sales so you are on page one.. It sounds like you can discount up to 40% and still be able to receive verified seller reviews from it. Finally, do you have any videos on "sponsored" product listings and what does that mean and is that part of your overall advertising strategy?

Thanks.

James