The Proper Strategy to Product Launch Using Giveaways and Promotions with Amazon FBA

Learn product launch strategies.
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Crescent
Site Admin

The Proper Strategy to Product Launch Using Giveaways and Promotions with Amazon FBA

Post by Crescent » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:44 pm

I'll show to the proper strategy and method to effectively launch your new product on Amazon using promotions and giveaways to get your listing ranked to the top of the first page.

My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

annaleigh

Re: The Proper Strategy to Product Launch Using Giveaways and Promotions with Amazon FBA

Post by annaleigh » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 am

Hi Crescent, what is the -$500 at the end?

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: The Proper Strategy to Product Launch Using Giveaways and Promotions with Amazon FBA

Post by Crescent » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

annaleigh wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:44 am
Hi Crescent, what is the -$500 at the end?
Not sure what you're referring to. Can you be more specific?
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

ColombianChino

Giveaways and variations?

Post by ColombianChino » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Hi Crescent,
If we have variations (in color/design) for our product, does that mean our giveaways can only use 1 color/design for the giveaway/promotions?

Thanks.
Jeff

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: Giveaways and variations?

Post by Crescent » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:11 am

ColombianChino wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:45 pm
Hi Crescent,
If we have variations (in color/design) for our product, does that mean our giveaways can only use 1 color/design for the giveaway/promotions?

Thanks.
Jeff
Hello Joe,

No, you can create promotions that apply to a single ASIN or multiple ASIN's. Or you can create separate promo's for each if you want.
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

ColombianChino

Post by ColombianChino » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:33 pm

Crescent,
What do you think about having various promotions for different Key words? Or would you recommend just doing a promotion using 1 keyword and then using PPC to test the other keywords?

croostmx

Post by croostmx » Wed May 01, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi Crescent,

I've just launched a product and it's going pretty well thus far.

I just have a quick question about the promotions. I use Jumpsend and I use two influencers that send people to a landing page where people can claim coupon codes.

I have given away about 25 coupon codes in 2 days but not a SINGLE one has been used yet. I made 15 sales, but all of them were at full price.
Is that normal that so many people claim a coupon and don't use it? Or do they claim it because it's a limited time offer, and then they plan to use it later?

I already checked my promotion and it's active and the coupons are working - that's the first thing that I thought might be wrong.

It's not a huge problem right now, as I already made 15 organic sales in 3 days. But it's weird and I don't really understand why that's happening or if there is something I'm doing wrong.

Thank you!