Part 1/3 - How to Start Selling on Amazon FBA for Beginners in 2019 with Private Label

Learn how to start selling on Amazon from start to finish.
Crescent
Site Admin

Part 1/3 - How to Start Selling on Amazon FBA for Beginners in 2019 with Private Label

Post by Crescent » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:15 pm

I'll show you as a beginner, step by step how to set up your Amazon seller account and start selling private label products using Amazon's FBA service from setting up a business, product research, finding overseas suppliers, shipping, creating a listing, product launch, and optimization. I give you a general overview of everything that's required and that you'll need to know to get started selling as a beginner in 2018.

My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

AndrewL

Re: Part 1/3 - How to Start Selling on Amazon FBA for Beginners in 2019 with Private Label

Post by AndrewL » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 am

Hi Crescent. Saw your first video, it's a great introduction. Many thanks for sharing!

I'm about to start selling supplements on Amazon USA. I'm a UK Limited company with no presence in the US whatsoever.

When it comes to opening up and FBA account, you say that you need a US bank account and credit card. Is that entirely true? Can I use a UK bank account and credit card?

You mentioned an alternative that could be used in the video, but I didn't quite catch the name....

Many thanks,
Andrew

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: Part 1/3 - How to Start Selling on Amazon FBA for Beginners in 2019 with Private Label

Post by Crescent » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:05 pm

You're welcome! I'm glad you found value in it. I'm not sure exactly what the requirements are for the UK but you need to live in a country and bank account that's on Amazon's approved list. And yes, you need to have a bank account and credit card.

Here's a recent video on this:

https://forums.amazonbeginnermastery.co ... ?f=6&t=313

AndrewL wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:52 am
Hi Crescent. Saw your first video, it's a great introduction. Many thanks for sharing!

I'm about to start selling supplements on Amazon USA. I'm a UK Limited company with no presence in the US whatsoever.

When it comes to opening up and FBA account, you say that you need a US bank account and credit card. Is that entirely true? Can I use a UK bank account and credit card?

You mentioned an alternative that could be used in the video, but I didn't quite catch the name....

Many thanks,
Andrew
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

SharonD.

Post by SharonD. » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:50 am

Great video, Crescent!! I was on it with the note taking. I just finished Part 1. I need to tackle Part 2 tomorrow and Part 3 when I'm off again. Thanks for much for everything!

Crescent
Site Admin

Post by Crescent » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Glad you're finding this helpful! If you have any questions, post them up.

SharonD. wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:50 am
Great video, Crescent!! I was on it with the note taking. I just finished Part 1. I need to tackle Part 2 tomorrow and Part 3 when I'm off again. Thanks for much for everything!
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook