No sells or activity

Discuss anything related to Amazon FBA Private Label
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
Reda

No sells or activity

Post by Reda » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:38 am

I am a beginner at Amazon FBA, I need time to set up my company LLC in the USA about 3 months plus 1 month for the order the time it arrives at the warehouses of Amazon,that's mean I will be without products to sell and without any active listing, Will amazon suspend my new account for no activity for a period of 4 to 6 months despite I'll pay my monthly subscriptions?
I appreciate any solutions. Thanks

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: No sells or activity

Post by Crescent » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:58 pm

No. Your account will not be affected if you don't have inventory or sales.
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Reda

Re: No sells or activity

Post by Reda » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:45 pm

I asked Amazon Selling Partner Support, they answered me that there is no problem with the individual account but for a business account, they told me:

"Amazon Jun 03, 2019 08:13 PM
Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

Thank you for contacting us.

Having read your email, I understand that you would like to know whether Amazon will suspend the professional seller account for no activity. Let me check and assist you accordingly.​

Yes, i would like to inform that accounts were closed because they were either not used, or due to inactivity for a certain period of time. These former account holders should be reassured that their buyer account is not affected and that we’d be happy to see them return to Amazon and when they are ready, they can register for a new account.

Please be informed that In order to start selling again they will have to create a new seller account and they will not be able to transfer their reviews or sales history.

If you still have any concern, kindly write back to us, so that we will check and assist you further.

I appreciate your understanding in this regard. "

So what do you think, should I make an order for a cheap product for having sells of 2 products /day ( I want to win 3 months of time ) that's a mean approximatively 200 products?
Any Solution is welcome.
Regards