Welcome - Read me first!

Discuss anything related to Amazon FBA Private Label
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
User avatar
Crescent
Site Admin
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Crescent » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:20 pm

Welcome to the Amazon Beginner Mastery community!

We are all excited to have you here! Please tell us a little about yourself, where you're from, where you are at in your Amazon journey, and how your journey is going.

Please remember, this community forum is for everyone. This is a place where members can share their experiences and questions about selling on Amazon FBA private label. It's a community where we all support and help each other to succeed, so treat each other with respect.

Please adhere to the following rules:

- Do not share or disclose other peoples products
- Do not post links to your own Youtube channel
- Do not post affiliate links
- Do not promote courses, your own website or group
- Do not disrespect other members
- No self-promotion
- No soliciting
- No spamming
- No selling

Thanks!

Crescent
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Pmarino23
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:18 pm

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Pmarino23 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 pm

My name is Paris Marino. I’m from San Antonio, Texas. I am a 20 year old college student. I am just beganning my journey and need some guidance from those who are already “in the game” so to speak. I know action without planning is pointless and I need some help getting a plan together. Thank you

User avatar
Crescent
Site Admin
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Crescent » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 pm

Pmarino23 wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 pm
My name is Paris Marino. I’m from San Antonio, Texas. I am a 20 year old college student. I am just beganning my journey and need some guidance from those who are already “in the game” so to speak. I know action without planning is pointless and I need some help getting a plan together. Thank you
Hello Paris! How are you doing? Welcome to the community and to the start of your journey. The first thing you should do is familiarize yourself with how the process works and what's involved. This 3 part video series will get you started:

https://forums.amazonbeginnermastery.co ... m.php?f=13
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Falpic
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Falpic » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Hello Crescent,

Firstly, can I say your videos are excellent for novices like myself. Most helpful.

I'm from England and just starting out with Amazon.

As I'm about to place my first order on Alibaba, I've have two questions which I can't find any information on.
Firstly, do I need to register my company in China? I read a lawyers trading article suggesting I should.
Secondly, are there any standard terms and conditions I should be writing into an order with the Chinese company I'm likely to be buying from?

Any help would be appreciated.

Falpic.

User avatar
Crescent
Site Admin
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Crescent » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Falpic wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:03 pm
Hello Crescent,

Firstly, can I say your videos are excellent for novices like myself. Most helpful.

I'm from England and just starting out with Amazon.

As I'm about to place my first order on Alibaba, I've have two questions which I can't find any information on.
Firstly, do I need to register my company in China? I read a lawyers trading article suggesting I should.
Secondly, are there any standard terms and conditions I should be writing into an order with the Chinese company I'm likely to be buying from?

Any help would be appreciated.

Falpic.

Hello,

I'm glad you find value in the content. You don't need to have a registered business to sell on Amazon or purchase goods overseas. There's no starndard contract, just make sure you document everything in the purchase agreement.
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Biggsy
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:15 pm

Posting Video on Amazon Listing

Post by Biggsy » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 am

Hi Crescent.

Biggsy here from Oz. Gidday to everyone. Crescent, I have seen your tutorial on posting video on your listing (At the top where your photos are)by going to Fiverr and paying someone to list the video for you.
I'm new to amazon selling and don't won't to get my arse kicked by amazon. As of 12/07/19 is this ok to do or will amazon give me the boot. Thanks Biggsy

User avatar
Crescent
Site Admin
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: Posting Video on Amazon Listing

Post by Crescent » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:30 am

Biggsy wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 am
Hi Crescent.

Biggsy here from Oz. Gidday to everyone. Crescent, I have seen your tutorial on posting video on your listing (At the top where your photos are)by going to Fiverr and paying someone to list the video for you.
I'm new to amazon selling and don't won't to get my arse kicked by amazon. As of 12/07/19 is this ok to do or will amazon give me the boot. Thanks Biggsy
Welcome to the community! Yes, it's ok to do.
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Pricardo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Pricardo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Hola my name is Ricardo am new here am just
Started my research on Amazon I going thru the amazing videos and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for you great work God bless you

Pricardo
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Pricardo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Can you share the link to AMZscout .
I really like the software. But it doesn't give me the 20% off help please
Thank you so much

User avatar
Crescent
Site Admin
Posts: 567
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:53 pm
Location: Washington, USA
Contact:

Re: Welcome - Read me first!

Post by Crescent » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:14 pm

Pricardo wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:23 pm
Can you share the link to AMZscout .
I really like the software. But it doesn't give me the 20% off help please
Thank you so much
Here you go. It's $20 off, not 20%. It's automatically discounted when you use the link and it applies to the Pro version only which has the best value: http://bit.ly/2PmyQRM
My Services
Amazon FBA Training
Consulting Calls

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

Post Reply