Have I found the right product? Can you help, please?

Post your product research screenshots here for peer review.
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
KodiKarim

Have I found the right product? Can you help, please?

Post by KodiKarim » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello, Crescent.
I've been enjoying your videos on YouTube. I have been going over the videos again and again about Jungle Scout and product research since the product is the biggest factor in FBA. I think I found a product that I like and fits the criteria, but I am still worried I may be missing something. Can you vouch that I found the right product?

I've been daily tracking, and sales have been pretty consistent. (I'm actually worried about keeping the product in stock.)

I will admit that I see a lot of the same brand names. At least 3 brands make up 8 of the top 10. (5 brands total in the top 10.) Is that a game changer?

If this is the correct product, I plan to sell it for $19.99. It seems the average price to manufacture will be $3-5, not including shipping. Can you please give some of your seasoned advice, Crescent?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. You must register and create a free account.

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: Have I found the right product? Can you help, please?

Post by Crescent » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:37 pm

One of the criteria to watch our for during product research is to make sure the niche isn't brand dominated. Brand dominated is when one or more brands 3 or more listings on the first page. In this case, a brand appearing 3 times is right one border, but if there are only 5 brands covering the entire top 10, I'd be cautious, as those 5 brands are owning the niche.
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook

KodiKarim

Re: Have I found the right product? Can you help, please?

Post by KodiKarim » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 pm

I will reevaluate this product choice then. But how about all the other areas? Am I narrowing down the criteria correctly?