How is this product?

Post your product research screenshots here for peer review.
Forum rules
No self-promotion. No affiliate links. No sharing your own videos.
abdalfaruk

How is this product?

Post by abdalfaruk » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi Crescent

For this product it meets two criteria out of three. The monthly sales and price. it is kind of competitive based on the review but there is way to improve as I can see some people with 3.5 rating making almost 10K revenue and some people with only 31 review making 9K

I can source this product on cheap price and if I make a bundle and focus on a good listing and by reading the bad reviews if I try to improve it than is it going to be worth to start with this product?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. You must register and create a free account.

Crescent
Site Admin

Re: How is this product?

Post by Crescent » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:28 pm

This doesn't look too bad. If you can fix a problem to differentiate, in my opinion that's always the best approach to differentiation. Are you able to identify why those 4 listings are selling so much more than the rest (listing #1, 2, 6, and 8)?

Also, those listings that have less than 75 reviews, are they fairly new listings? ie: less than 6 months? If so, that adds confidence that you may be able to get ranked onto the first page, too. You can use Keepa to see how old the listings are. This video goes over it:

https://forums.amazonbeginnermastery.co ... p?f=6&t=76
My Services
Consulting Calls
Mentorship Program

Follow me on social media
YouTube
Instagram
Facebook